Petzold Book Blog is a blog by accomplished programming book author, Charles Petzold.
While it is not exactly a WPF-focused blog, Petzold has written enough XAML and WPF-related blog posts which are worth reading.
Blog Homepage: http://www.charlespetzold.com/blog/blog.xml
- Two Outstanding Documentaries
- Don�t Just Read “The Great Gatsby”
- A Data Binding to the Text Property of Run?
- Spinning a Record Like a DJ in Windows 8
- Fast Map Zooming Using DirectX
- C++ Structures and Data Bindings
- My Ranking of the “Best Picture” Nominees
- Does This Non-Affine Transform Make My Butt Look Big?
- Speaking at vNext Orange County
- “Programming Windows” 6th Edition Final Ebook Now Available
- theWPFblog - theWPFblog is a blog on WPF by Lee Brimelow. Though not actively updated anymore, the blog features lots of WPF...
- WPF Disciples - WPF Disciples is a blog which features some of the most interesting topics that a group of WPF addicts chat...
- Josh Smith on WPF - Josh Smith on WPF is a blog dedicated to WPF. Josh Smith is an MVP [See Josh's MVP profile]. Homepage:...
- Nibbles - Nibbles is a tutorial site covering Blend, Silverlight, and WPF. Homepage: http://www.nibblestutorials.net/ Feed: http://nibbles.wordpress.com/feed/ Latest Posts:...
- WindowsClient.NET - WindowsClient.NET is Microsoft’s community site dedicated to Windows client technologies such as Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Forms. Highlights:...